Thursday 20 December 2007

Settling In

The very cheeky monkey pixie (CMP) seems to be settling into Donnie and Poppies' place, FINALLY. It might not sound like a big deal, HOWEVER, someone has developed stranger anxiety. Sheesh Poppie was public enemy number ONE!! Oh well.

On the crafting front. I have been mucking around with Donnie's felting machine. Clever me did not go and look at what the thing is called. But it is cool. I am having fun felting all sorts of things into plain onesies, and singlets at the moment... Hmm I was going to naive applique retro designs on them. Oh well. I have also been working on a quilt Donnie is making for CMP. It's a fairy quilt with tons of button hole applique. I plan to get onto this project in the not too distant future.

Sign one does not have the url for this amazing little site. It's on my bookmarks. CMP sticky fingers needs to have a wall hanging at her hight that she can't get up too mischief with. It also cannot stay on the floor because one of the resident dish lickers is blind so can't sit on the couch anymore. A quiet quilt would make an excellent patch of comfort on wooden floors as far as he is concerned.

Here are some photos of Evie's awesome swap. Evie it definately was worth the wait and in the last 2 hours at home when I was feeling distressed about never seeing my beloved car again (we had lots of adventures in together over 8 years), it was a welcome distraction. Enjoy the photos. I think I have enough time to upload them before CMP wakes up.

CMP distracting goodness.

Naptime over. Have to fly.

No comments: