Thursday 8 May 2008

The break was not intended

Salubrious Salutations,

I will write some more this evening, all going well. Flickr and a very upset tummy got in the way. A few days were spent TRYING (trying being the operative word) to upload photos over the weekend, so the momentum I had to blog post fizzled. Monday, Tuesday and yesterday had me feeling sad a sorry for myself. I had an upset tummy. On the upside, ct has been a doll. Full of cuddles, wet fish, Eskimo kisses (nose rubbing) and her forehead presses. I have been laying low, so there has been lots of dancing, reading books and sofa climbing. I would love to share with you her dancing. Enjoy, I would not have choosen the song, but it is what was on the radio and it was LOVED....

Ps Nursery rhymes are not appreciated by this little groover (tantrums are thrown when these numbers are played), she loves The Beastie Boys (though it is difficult to find songs that aren't full of swearing or that have appropriate content), dance music (Chemical Brothers (to S's delight) Daft Punk), anything with a good beat actually (White Stripes (a yippee from me), Blur, Blondie to name a few...).

3 comments:

painted fish studio said...

she has fabulous musical taste! she's a little rocker, and i love her "music videos"!

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Oh how cute! I wonder if i'll get my litte guy to dance to my trancy music tastes. :)

Anna - Three Sneaky Bugs said...

Oh dear! If only we could get our two little girls together for a dance party. Wouldn't that be something?!