Monday 10 March 2008

Arab St

Hi a short and sweet post tonight. So many things to do and so little time. I finally have a sewing table so I am in business. 2 1/2 weeks of not much on the crafting front has nearly driven me around the twist.

Had a busy, busy weekend as a family. Though S encouraged my sewing by taking me to Arab St on Saturday afternoon. I have fallen in love with this place!! Not as many trim or button places as I was hoping for but the linen, the cottons, the silks, the tulle and the bells. Bliss. I will be going more often. CT had a ball looking at stuff. While I was looking at the linens I was wondering if this was where scrapabee gets hers here and thought of i heart linen and Chara. S was the every inch the proud Papa carrying her around while I oggled and started planning various projects. S also encouraged a visit to trip to Spotlight to go and find appropriate patterns for me to make myself some linen clothes. Sometimes he really surprises me. There is some eyecandy below of my weekend 'haul'... Once again flickr will give you a better idea of what I have been up to.
Haul

1 comment:

Chara Michele said...

Arab St sounds amazing! :) I think I would be in heaven :)