Thursday 6 March 2008

Excitment!

I am such a lucky girl I now have my very own sewing room set up. Well I exaggerate a touch, I still need a table to sew on. I have already decided that we need a new dining room table (much to my husband's chagrin) because the one we have has lovely scratch and florist paper stains. I know it's a round dining room table but it is one of those expandable numbers so it with be a different shape.

I am also excited about the view!! Check out the photos here, here and here. One day I will work out how to blog my photos without the links. I am hopeless...

Oh I had help fixing up the room. CT thought it was a grand adventure so I did not feel guilty about not 'playing'. She pulled out as much as I put away and had fun touching all the stuff, standing up and playing with the fabrics.

No comments: