Friday 28 March 2008

Room with a view

Room with a view
This has become a favourite past time here. One wonders if she is trying to spy the postie (that would be me), looking into other people's apartments, train spotting, just playing with the curtains. It is also interesting finding the items that are spirited away here...
Looking...

The Easter Bunny Chick's Swap
Talking about the postie he wasn't feeling waylaid by me on Tuesday (I think he quivers in his boots when he sees me...) because he actually had a parcel. This was received from the lovely Carina from Sweden. I didn't want to bore you with a picture of a whole wall, but I can assure you that it makes the wall look fab.
The Easter Bunny Chick's Swap
Can you see the legs and wings on the chicken?? Pose able. S and I being of simple minds have been taking great delight in posing it. It always amazes me what people create from the same set of swap instructions. Oh thank goodness that Singapore customs aren't as strict as Australian customs. Can you see the chicken feathers?? A nice touch. Thank you very much Carina.
The Easter Bunny Chick's Swap

Non-Public holiday Fridays are CT's favourite. It is the ANZA playgroup morning. I am not as happy with this venue. The alternate Friday venue is more fun for adventure loving CT (an activity centre for the newly mobile but not confident walker/climber). Yet, the slide has become a hit. I got a good workout this morning. guiding down a slide, a swing through the air and line up again for 2 hours. Note to self do not pass the adventure playground in the complex when you are in a hurry....

Finally, does anyone have any ideas on how to baby proof an oven?? Baking Anzac biscuits at 8pm does not appeal otherwise. I know Suzy would appreciate any advice as well.

No comments: